This is the view from my humble abode. You can see a little bit of the ocean if you look in the middle between the buildings (above the green netting). Usually, you can see a bit more of it but it was hazy the day I took this. The pictures are from left to right as you'll see by the captions.
 |
| to the left |
If you can see the big E, that's E-mart and my school is right across the street from that. Its about a good 10-15 minute walk depending on how fast I decide to walk that day (or if I don't have to wait long for the traffic lights).
 |
| in the middle |
|
Oh 2001 Outlets, how often I would be lost without you! At the bottom of that building is my grocery store. You can find everything you'd ever need in that building. It literally is 2001 stores. I love it.
 |
| to the right |
More evidence of Haeundae New Town. These were just built and are starting to open. Its crazy how many apartment buildings there are in this city and how many are being built as you read this.
 |
| near my building |
These are picture of stuff around where I live. I took them on my way home from school.
 |
| at night the brown building has lights that make it look like its raining |
 |
| downstairs of my building |
 |
| closer up |
Starbucks!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have a view! We are totally jealous of your being so high up. Our apartment and school are both on the second floor :( I liked your tidbits about the kids!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa. I'm trying to find a teaching job in korea, specifically in busan area. I saw open positions for berkeley language school and i was trying to do some research on them. so far i've read one negative review, do you mind telling me your experience with them? Thanks!
ReplyDelete-Jen Phan