So, I would be writing more but I don't have internet or phone (everyday items that seem like LUXURIES to me now!). I just wanted to show a little of my life in the past week. I really like my neighborhood and I'm starting to get used to the food. Everything is soooo cute here!
Today, I went on a field trip to the LG Science Museum and it was so cool! They let these kids eat dry ice (not sure if that is safe or not) but it was really funny to see it coming out of their noses while they ate :)
 |
street view at dusk on my way home from work
|
I love my walk to work even though it takes a good 15 minutes. I really love my job so much already that it makes it worth it.
 |
| my little room |
This is my teeny tiny apartment...
 |
| my little kitchen |
 |
| isn't it everyone's lifestyle? |
random things i've seen
 |
| metro ride |
oh i really really love ENGRISH!!
 |
| anyone want a pencake? |
 |
| fantsy romance :) |
 |
| car on my way to work |
Kindergarteners? That's so cool!!! That must be so much fun. I'll bet they love you already! Kids are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteYour apartment looks pretty cool, albeit small. Have you tried to cook anything in the kitchen yet? I'm jealous that you get delicious Korean food!
Your room looks cute as does the area you are in! Gotta love Engrish :)
ReplyDelete